Terms and Conditions
Use of the website
Welcome to our website. If you use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions, which together with our privacy statement govern our relationship with you in relation to this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any trademark reproduced in this website, which are not our property are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website and its content is the copyright of Play Corks Ltd. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Description of products
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions, images and prices appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the exact stock the moment you place an order.
Retention of Title
The ownership of an order shall remain with us until such time as the customer has paid to the company the full price.
The company reserves the right to cancel or delay an order without it being liable for any loss or damage if supply of the goods is prevented or delayed by reason of war, civil strife, riots, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, labour disputes, accidents or any other circumstances beyond its control.
Any dispute to be governed by English Law.